Monday, January 19, 2015

Clicking with the Subject

I found this photo on a photoblogger's site, along with this quote “It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter.” – Alfred Eisenstaedt.
 I chose it for my photo assignment because it encapsulates the primary element I love most about photography: the power to capture and express honest, genuine human moments. The choice of black and white and the crisp lighting of this photo create a timeless feeling and a sense of intimacy with the person in the photo. I also love that the subject is in her element, and in a natural pose which expresses her individuality and humanness.


Source:
https://renhoeck.wordpress.com/2014/11/05/it-is-more-important-to-click-with-people-than-to-click-the-shutter-alfred-eisenstaedt/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Megan S Assignment 6