Monday, January 18, 2016

An Interesting Photo

I really enjoy this photo because I feel like there is so much that can be derived from it. I took it on a trip with my family to Northern California. We encountered many haphazard sets of stairs while we hiked there, but the encroaching foliage and the brokenness of this specific set caught my eye. To me its a representation of how something can be broken and still useful; damaged and maybe because of that more beautiful. It's almost like the entrance to some sort of secret place that would be easily overlooked because it wasn't the simplest path. The observation of the sky peaking through the trees at the top of the image also lends itself to the idea of a beautiful place just beyond the broken steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Megan S Assignment 6