Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Little Piece of Heaven


    Roxanna Kading

     I like this picture for a couple of reasons, some personal, some not. I took this photo at my    Grandparents' 160-acre farm when I was about 13 years old. It is my favorite place in the entire world, even though my grandparents have moved away now. That's one reason why it is special to me. The other reason is because the color in this picture really pops. It also looks peaceful and serene. Maybe even a little sad, with the tin building that needs a little fixing, and the empty little swing that no one ever sits on anymore. I feel like this picture could cause different people to feel different things, but for me, it gives me peace and a sense of home. That's why I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Megan S Assignment 6